MARIJUANA AWARENESS ONLINE COURSE $69
If you have received a charge of DUI, DWI, MIP, possession of drugs, drug paraphernalia, marijuana or other drug related charge, there is an online course available to many of you. In most jurisdictions, mandatory alcohol or drug awareness education / intervention or a treatment program may be necessary to fulfill court or state mandated requirements. Our program may fulfill your needs and can be done quickly and easily from any computer with an internet connection. The online classes can be taken at your convenience and at your own pace. No sitting in a classroom necessary.
Having to take a court class is difficult enough without taking time away from work or life’s obligations. Educational classes are completely online with no need to travel, miss time from work, or family obligations. Everything you need is 100% online.
24 hour access, 7 days a week
An open book quiz
Work on the course around your busy schedule.
Free Certificate of Completion immediately upon passing to print / download
Not a timed class
For individuals needing a Marijuana Education Class who live in a rural area or just cannot find a class in their area. This may be the program for you as well. We are an accredited agency for court required classes, evaluations and assessments. We guarantee our classes 100%.
Marijuana-Cannabis Education Course – In states where marijuana is legal, a marijuana education course may be beneficial to the user. Although the online course is geared to legal reasons for taking the course, the course design and topics cover a broad knowledge of cannabis and marijuana education. The course will more than adequately suffice in personal marijuana educational gain.
In many states, a Possession of marijuana drug charge may require a cannabis or marijuana course or program, which is now available for you online. For legal requirements, such as possession of marijuana, check with your attorney or the court to make certain an online course is accepted and approved for your case. If you are a non-resident from out of town or out of state the courts will allow an online internet intervention class.
To avoid sitting for hours in a classroom. The same class taken in a live classroom can be taken online and completed in a fraction of the time. The online course can be taken at your convenience and at your own pace. We prefer you do not rush through it.
Once you have registered you will have full access to your course details You can access your online course 24 hours a day from any computer, mobile device, or tablet. The course will walk you through the complete Marijuana Awareness class. The online class is self-paced, so you can start it whenever you like. Your instructions and booklet will be available for you to open while working on the review
MARIJUANA/CANNABIS ONLINE CLASSES FOR THE FOLLOWING RESIDENTS:
STATES WHERE MARIJUANA IS LEGAL:
ALASKA, ARIZONA, CALIFORNIA, COLORADO, CONNECTICUT, DELAWARE, HAWAII, ILLINOIS, MAINE, MARYLAND, MASSACHUSETTS, MICHIGAN, MINNESOTA, MONTANA, NEVADA, NEW HAMPSHIRE, NEW JERSEY, NEW MEXICO, NEW YORK, OREGON, RHODE ISLAND, VERMONT, AND WASHINGTON—AS WELL AS THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
THERE ARE 23 STATES + D.C. WHERE MARIJUANA IS LEGAL IN SOME FORM
1. Alaska 1916 Ballot Measure 8 (58%) 1 oz usable; 6 plants (3 mature, 3 immature)
2. Arizona 2017Proposition 203 (50.13%)2.5 oz usable; 0-12 plants
3. California2017Proposition 215 (56%)8 oz usable; 6 mature or 12 immature plants
4. Colorado 2015 Ballot Amendment 20 (54%) 2 oz usable; 6 plants (3 mature, 3 immature)
5. Connecticut 2017 House Bill 5389 (96-51 H, 21-13 S)One-month supply (exact amount to be determined)
6. DC2010Amendment Act B18-622 (13-0 vote)2 oz dried; limits on other forms to be determined
7. Delaware2016Senate Bill 17 (27-14 H, 17-4 S)6 oz usable
8. Hawaii 2016 Senate Bill 862 (32-18 H; 13-12 S) 3 oz usable; 7 plants (3 mature, 4 immature)
9. Illinois20172017House Bill 1 (61-57 H; 35-21 S)2.5 ounces of usable cannabis during a period of 14 days
10. Maine2017Ballot Question 2 (61%)2.5 oz usable; 6 plants
11. Maryland2016House Bill 881 (125-11 H; 44-2 S)30-day supply, amount to be determined
12. Massachusetts2016Ballot Question 3 (63%)60-day supply for personal medical use
13. Michigan2017New Laws (63%)2.5 oz usable; 12 plants
14. Minnesota2014Senate Bill 2470 (46-16 S; 89-40 H)30-day supply of non-smokable marijuana
15. Montana 2004 Initiative 148 (62%) 1 oz usable; 4 plants (mature); 12 seedlings
16. Nevada 2000 Ballot Question 9 (65%) 1 oz usable; 7 plants (3 mature, 4 immature)
17. New Hampshire2017House Bill 573 (284-66 H; 18-6 S)Two ounces of usable cannabis during a 10-day period
18. New Jersey 2010 Senate Bill 119 (48-14 H; 25-13 S) 2 oz usable
19. New Mexico2007Senate Bill 523 (36-31 H; 32-3 S)6 oz usable; 16 plants (4 mature, 12 immature)
20. New York 2014 Assembly Bill 6357 (117-13 A; 49-10 S)
30-day supply non-smokable marijuana
21. Oregon 1998 Ballot Measure 67 (55%)
24 oz usable; 24 plants (6 mature, 18 immature)
22. Rhode Island 2006 Senate Bill 0710 (52-10 H; 33-1 S) 2.5 oz usable; 12 plants
23. Vermont 2004 Senate Bill 76 (22-7) HB 645 (82-59) 2 oz usable; 9 plants (2 mature, 7 immature)
24. Washington2015Initiative 692 (59%)
24 oz usable; 15 plants
MARIJUANA CANNABIS COURSES-
ALASKA, ARIZONA, CALIFORNIA, COLORADO, CONNECTICUT, DELAWARE, HAWAII, ILLINOIS, MAINE, MARYLAND, MASSACHUSETTS, MICHIGAN, MINNESOTA, MONTANA, NEVADA, NEW HAMPSHIRE, NEW JERSEY, NEW MEXICO, NEW YORK, OREGON, RHODE ISLAND, VERMONT, AND WASHINGTON STATE, WASHINGTON DC